Meet the Doctor
Dr. Herbert Orlansky has been in private practice for 30 years. He is passionate about his patients obtaining optimal dental health. Dr. Orlansky customizes treatment for each of his patients.
Dr. Orlansky graduated from the University Of Pennsylvania School Of Dental Medicine and completed his general dental residency at the Mt. Sini Hospital in Cleveland, Ohio. He is a member of the Greater Cleveland Dental Society, The Ohio Dental Association, and the American Dental Association.
Dr. Orlansky’s general dental practice provides personalized services for the entire family including:
• Oral Exams, oral cancer screening, and teeth cleanings
• Dental fillings, Crowns and Dentures
• Veneers and Bonding
• Root Canals and Implant Restorations
• Custom Oral Appliances to reduce snoring
New Patients are Welcome!
• Most insurance Plans are accepted!
We go the extra mile to help you understand your insurance. We file claims on your behalf.
• Flexible financing options and easy payment plans available.
• No insurance? No Problem! Call us today to ask about Dr. Orlansky’s Dental Savings Plan.
• We will help you maximize your insurance benefits to get the treatment you need.